As of 8pm tonight, the Mandaluyong City Public Information Office announced the suspension of classes in all levels of public and private schools due to the expected effects of the eruption of Taal Volcano earlier this afternoon.
We urge our students & parents to:
- stay indoors to avoid exposure to volcanic ash and fumes;
- keep doors and windows closed;
- plug doorway and window gaps with damp cloth;
- cover their noses and mouths with masks when needing to go outdoors;
- pray for the safety and relief of all those gravely affected.